Check our Frequently Asked Questions
Calibrating current draw for OSD/configurator
- Make sure current sense is connected correctly to the FC. Popular wiring diagrams and FlightOne product pinout can be found at https://flightone.com/support/#pinout_section.
- Open FlightOne’s configurator and navigate to the CONSOLE menu item.
- Type dump telm and press enter
- Find set adc_current_factor=
- Adjust the value down if your displayed value is low and adjust the value up if the displayed value is to high.
- The configurator keeps rebooting
- The configurator won’t detect my receiver
- Set mode for a 3 position switch
- Smart Audio not working
- Quad dropping to one way on throttle punch and crashing
- More than one switch was detected moving
- How to set LEVEL Mode angle authority.
- My PID’s are not saving
- Flight controller is not connecting to the configurator
- R-XSR receiver is not being detected