Check our Frequently Asked Questions
How to set LEVEL Mode angle authority.
- SLA= 35 is default. Change value to change authority.
- Command set sla=45 to set to 45 degree angle (example)
*Note: It may show up as SLA1, SLA2, SLA3. Each number may represent a profile. 1 is profile 1 and so forth.*
- The configurator keeps rebooting
- The configurator won’t detect my receiver
- Set mode for a 3 position switch
- Smart Audio not working
- Quad dropping to one way on throttle punch and crashing
- More than one switch was detected moving
- How to set LEVEL Mode angle authority.
- My PID’s are not saving
- Flight controller is not connecting to the configurator
- R-XSR receiver is not being detected